Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Service that is made available by BTG, the service provider, through the BTG platform. These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between BTG and the individual or entity who uses BTG’s Service ("User").
By using the Service, User agrees to comply with all the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions. BTG may terminate the use of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any breach of these Terms and Conditions or for any conduct or circumstance that BTG believes is harmful to its business or other Users.
BTG may, in its sole discretion, change or modify these Terms of Service at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Users upon posting of the modified Terms of Service in the “BTG” platform. User is responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that use of the Services remains in compliance with these Terms of Service.
- BTG SERVICE
The BTG platform (“Platform”) is an online portal that enables Users to conveniently purchase meals on wholesale.
- AVAILMENT OF SERVICE
- In order to avail of BTG’s Service, Users must first register an account on the Platform. Users cannot have more than 1 account on the Platform and cannot transfer or assign their accounts to another party without authorization from BTG. Users are liable for any and all activities conducted through their accounts. Thus, by accessing or using the BTG Platform, Users represent and warrant that they have the legal capacity to enter into a contract or authority to do so in the case of representatives.
- Users should be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account credentials and keep them confidential. Users should immediately notify BTG if they have any reason to suspect that their credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of their account.
- USER TERMS OF SERVICE
- Subject to proper registration on the BTG platform, Users can purchase meals on wholesale by following the respective ordering process. All applicable fees, such as the amounts due on the purchases, service fees, and any applicable taxes (collectively referred to as the “Total Fees”) will be presented to the User for confirmation. Upon confirmation by User, User agrees to pay the Total Fees through the payment channels provided for in the Platform. Once paid, BTG will send User a confirmation that payment has been received and that everything is in order.
- Once payment has been confirmed, User shall not be allowed to cancel or change any purchases made. No refunds shall be allowed.
- All meals purchased will be delivered fresh and must be consumed immediately. BTG shall not be held liable for any damages arising from the delay of User in receiving or consuming the meals. By accepting the Service, User agrees to receive the meals purchased at the scheduled date and time and ensure that User consumes or has the meals consumed immediately or within a reasonable time after delivery.
- BTG CONTENT
The photos of food used in the Platform are for marketing purposes only and may differ from the actual product due to assembly, packaging, or ingredient variations. Thus, BTG does not warrant that pictures, animations or videos that appear on the Platform accurately reflect the quality and condition of any meal purchased.
Tax laws, rules, or regulations may require BTG to collect appropriate tax information from. If User fails to provide BTG with the required information, BTG reserves the right to deny User from using the Service and/or cancel User’s account on the Platform.
Users shall not or will not assist or enable others to:
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the BTG’s brands in any way, including unauthorized use of content, registering and/or using BTG or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to BTG’s domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or BTG’s Content;
- use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the platform for any purpose.
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by BTG or any other third party to protect the Platform;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Platform;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Platform.
Users agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold BTG and its affiliates and subsidiaries, including but not limited to, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) a User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) a User’s improper use of the platform, (iii) a User’s breach of any laws, regulations or third party rights; or (iv) any delay in receiving or consuming purchased meals, which may cause death or bodily injuries to any consumer.