Partners

Belo Medical Group

For 25 years, Belo Medical Group remains the number 1 medical aesthetic ambulatory clinic in the Philippines. It started in 1990, when founder, Dr. Vicki Belo opened her first 44 sqm clinic in Medical Towers, Makati. Belo Medical group has pioneered in so many beauty breakthroughs such as Liposuction, surgical and non-surgical beauty procedures, lasers and more.

Belo Medical Group now has 9 clinics in Metro Manila, 1 clinic each in Cebu and Davao, and more to come in the next few years.

The Entrepreneurs’ Organization 

The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global business network of 14,000+ leading entrepreneurs in 188 chapters and 58 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.

We educate, we transform, we inspire and we offer invaluable resources in the form of global events, leadership-development programs, an online entrepreneur forum and executive education opportunities, among other offerings designed for personal and professional growth.

 

Santa Ana Hospital (Manila)

Santa Ana Hospital is a 10-storey, 500-bed city-run hospital located in New Panaderos Street, Santa Ana, Manila. It stands on the site of an earlier hospital, Trinity Hospital, which moved to a new location nearby in 1998. It was built through the partnership of the City of Manila and Lucio Tan's Tan Yan Kee Foundation. Tan wanted to name the hospital after his mother or father while the city wanted to name it for Corazon Aquino. Both sides agreed on using the present name

 

San Lazaro Hospital 

San Lazaro Hospital is a referral facility for Infectious/ Communicable Diseases. It is one of the retained special tertiary hospital of the Department of health (DOH) which is subsidized by the national government. The hospital has a 500-bed capacity that provides free health care delivery service particularly among the depressed, underserved and underprivileged sectors of the society. Since 1986, cases of HIV/AIDS were admitted to this hospital.

San Lazaro Hospital was founded in 1577 as a dispensary clinic in Intramuros by Spanish Frey Juan Clemente. It became a hospital in 1578 for patient suffering from leprosy and other diseases. In 1784, San Lazaro Hospital was relocated to Hacienda Mayhaligue, the present site, through a Royal Decree from the King of Spain. A chapel was built and its premises enclosed with stone walls by Frey Felix Huerta in 1859.

 
The American run the hospital in 1898 as a contagious disease hospital, after 320 years of Spanish governance.It was only in 1918 that Filipinos started operating the hospital. From 1930-1931, insane patients were transferred to National Mental Hospital (National Center for Mental Health). In 1949, patients with leprosy were located to Tala Leprosarium, now Jose N. Rodriquez Memorial Hospital.

 

Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center

The Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center is a 300-bed non-profit tertiary, general and training hospital in Malate, Manila, Philippines. It is the laboratory hospital of health science students (students of medicine, nursing and physical therapy) enrolled at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, one of the Philippines' universities.

As hospital operated and maintained through taxes paid by Manila residents, OMMC has for its primary concern the admission and treatment of patients who are bona fide residents of the city. Furthermore, it is responsible for the provision of an integrated community health program and research activities.