Due to the COVID lockdown affecting Metro Manila, we are on shortened operating hours. This is temporary and we are looking forward to returning to 24 hour operations as soon as possible.
1. How does it work?
- Select your preferred meals and quantities.
- Select your delivery date and time slot.
- Feel free to add comments for dietary restrictions (subject to availability and confirmation).
- Settle your payment with ease via online payment (Visa/Mastercard) or via bank deposit to Banco de Oro.
- Receive a confirmation email and wait for your order as scheduled.
2. What types of food can I order?
CloudEats has a wide range of food varieties you can choose from. We offer Asian, Western, Mediterranean, International cuisine. There are options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages and even party trays for large groups!
3. Do you deliver 24/7?
CloudEats operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will be at your doorstep with your food anytime of the day.
*As of July 2020, we are on shortened hours of 8AM to 12MN due to COVID lockdown limitations.
4. If I choose bank deposit, how does this work?
For bank deposit payment option, we require your payment before proceeding with the order. Kindly send deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and our representative will confirm the payment and proceed to process your order.
5. What if my meal is not available?
We strive to provide all meals that are ordered however if there are occasional supply issues affecting certain dishes, our representative will contact you to provide a replacement or alternative option.