- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to effectively provide the Service made available through the BTG Platform, BTG may ask for and collect the following personal data from Users:
- Account Data - When Users sign up for an account, BTG requires certain information such as a User’s first name, last name, email address, mobile no., and date of birth.
- Identity Verification Data - BTG may collect identity verification data such as images of a User’s government issued ID, passport, or driver’s license, or other information necessary in verifying the identity of a User.
- Payment Data - In order to avail of the Service, such as purchasing meals, BTG may require a User to provide certain financial information, like a User’s credit card information, in order to facilitate the processing of payments.
- Geo-location Data - BTG may collect information about a User’s precise or approximate location as determined through data such as a User’s IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer Users an improved user experience.
- Usage Data - BTG collects information about a User’s interactions with the platform such as searches and purchases made by the User.
- Log Data and Device Data - BTG collects log data and device information when Users access and use the BTG platform. That information includes details about how Users have used the platform, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages Users viewed or engaged with before or after using the platform.
- Payment Transaction Data - BTG collects information related to User payment transactions through the platform, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, email address, IBAN information, or other related transaction details.
- Data from Third-Party Services - If Users link, connect, or login to their BTG Account with a third-party service (e.g. Facebook), the third party service may send BTG information such as a User’s registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by the User via his/her privacy settings in that third-party service.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
With the Consent of Users, BTG uses, stores, and processes Personal Data about Users for the following purposes: (i) Provide, improve, and develop the BTG platform; (ii) Create and maintain a trusted and safer environment; (iii) Provide, personalize, measure, and improve BTG’s advertising and marketing; (iv) Enable Users to enter into payment transactions; (v) Comply with legal requirements. BTG may disclose or allow the disclosure of Personal Data to any person or entity it deems fit only when necessary to achieve the said purposes.
- DATA PROTECTION
BTG takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data it collects, uses or discloses are accurate, complete, and up-to-date. BTG implements technological, organizational and physical security measures to protect User’s Personal Data from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. BTG puts in effect safeguards such as protecting Personal Data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls and by restricting access to User Personal Data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold User Personal Data with strict confidentiality.
- DATA RETENTION
BTG has the right to retain User Personal Data in its facilities located in the Philippines and other countries unless the User requests that his/her Personal Data to be deleted by BTG. Once deleted, User Personal Data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage locations. However, BTG reserves the right to retain User Personal Data despite a request for deletion by the User under certain circumstances such as when a User’s Personal Data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if BTG is required to do so by law or when disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of BTG or its affiliates. If BTG is required to retain any portion of a User’s Personal Data for such purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose.
- USER DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS